We recruiting for a Industrial Estimator in the Pittsburgh, PA area with Industrial / Mechanical construction experience. Successful candidates must have a minimum of 5 years Industrial Estimating that consist of Piping, Structural Steel, Structural Concrete, Equipment, and Plumbing projects. Our client is a large regional contractor that is in expansion mode. The position needs to be filled immediately.
Job responsibilities will include, but are not limited to:
- Development of master budgets and cost models for Industrial Facility projects.
- Provide conceptual estimates of projects.
- Provide Hard Bid Estimates of projects.
- Develop and maintain cost databases.
- Reviews and comments on estimates provided by others.
- Provide independent estimates of change orders.
- Solid track record of projects that involved Piping, Steel Structural supports, and Equipment
- Must have the ability to create conceptual bids for Design / Build projects.
- Experience: 5 years experience as a Industrial Estimator with projects larger than 1 Million dollars.
- Solid Communication both verbal and written.
- Ability to establish timelines and budgets.
- Ability to multi-task.
- Solid proven and verifiable record of career stability and estimating success is a must.
- Must have solid computer skills. Candidates with Quick Pen experience are preferred.
- The ability to work as a Project Manager is a plus.
- A four year degree in Mechanical Engineering is preferred.
- This company cares about and is committed to the well being of its employees and their families. This commitment is reflected in a very impressive and comprehensive benefit package provided to all employees.